Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Next playgroup, 26 July Toddler Tuesday/GoMA

Hi everyone

Welcome to our new members, I hope you enjoyed your visit and you'll come again. Unfortunately I lost my camera so I couldn't take any photos of the activity today! I'll get a new one soon ...

Next Playgroup

The next playgroup is Tuesday 26 July and it is an outing day. For those of you who have gone through the booking process, we're going to do Toddler Tuesday at GoMA from 10 am to 10.45 am, and then we'll have a picnic lunch on the lawn out the front from 11.00 am.

For those of you who missed out on the getting the booking in, I'm sorry about that. I did try to coordinate our group going in together, but it didn't work out as it should. I recommend that you come along to GoMA anyway, as there are free children's activities downstairs in the children's area. We can meet you on the lawn from 11, and weather permitting we'll hopefully enjoy some winter sun and lunch together.

Upcoming events in the neighbourhood

Jul 23-24, 2011 Mt Gravatt Show Mt Gravatt Showgrounds

July 28, 2011 5:00 PM Games Night: meet new people than over a friendly and fun game of Scrabble, chess or Connect Four? Once a month, King George Square

July 30, 2011 12:00 PM Indigo! Fair: School fete I think, Indooroopilly State Primary School

August 6, 2011 2:00 PM 4ZZZ live broadcast: 4ZZZ broadcasting live and local bands throughout the day, China Town Mall

August 7, 2011 9:00 AM Composting and worm farming: free compost and worm farm workshops, The Inspiration Garden 118 Blackwood Avenue Morningside

August 14, 2011 10:30 AM India Day Fair: Rides, bands, music, food, Roma Street Parklands Ampitheatre

0 comments:

Post a Comment