Thursday, May 12, 2011

Next playgroup, 17 May 2011

Hi Everyone

I've put up a few photos of the cards that were made last playgroup. I was glad they worked despite the contact-windows falling off!

I'm contemplating taking us to Toddler Tuesday on 31 May for the outing. If I could get an indication of numbers I can book that for us.

Finally don't forget that the Junction Park Fete is on this Sunday from 10am.

Next Playgroup

The next playgroup is 17 May, and it will be a special one as Fortune will be bringing cake to share for her birthday. After that we will head up to the Annerley Library for storytime.

Upcoming family events in the neighbourhood

May 12, 2011 3:30 PM Adventure kids: Putting up tents, orienteering, parachute games, super rockets, bush walking, 4-6 year olds,

May 15, 2011 10:00 AM Junction Park Fete: School's fete

May 16, 2011 9:30 AM Fabulous Lemon Drops: $5 Music and dance for kids

0 comments:

Post a Comment